I know it has been a while since I blogged, but life has been pretty busy!!!!! I went back to work, only two days a week, and Emilia has been going to day care on those days. I have to admit that it does not sound like two days is too much, but just a change in the routine can throw you out for a loop!!!! Emilia loves her "school", the teachers are very nice and friendly and I feel very comfortable leaving her there while I go to work, the only thing is that now she has constant runny noses.......I tell you, she gets better only to go back to school and get another one, and in more than one occasion, we end up catching whatever she brings home!!!! Other than that she has been bringing home art projects that she (her teachers) makes and our fridge is already running out of space!!!!
Her teachers say that she is very social and loves to p lay with the other kids, I am glad that she is gaining some independence, and learning all kinds of new things.
Here are a couple of pictures of our growing child:
She might end up being a doctor!!!!!!

Or a vet?????

Garbage collector maybe????

Stay tunned
No comments:
Post a Comment